We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Studying veterinary in Poland

Comments

Hey there,

If you have a list of colleges or universities where you would like to apply, you may be better off by contacting an Admissions Counselor at each college or university and asking your questions to each of them.

Most college and university home web pages have links to the Admissions department from that main web page. Most of the Admissions Offices will provide an email contact, so you may send messages with your questions.

You can always check online and be able to easily get information about scholarships. Rather than searching for each type of scholarship for which you feel qualified, they allow you to just put in your preferences and find hundreds of potential sources for free college money.

However, beware of scholarship scams while looking for such external sources. Some red flags that indicate a scholarship scam are:

From my personal experience, I found WeMakeScholars to be very useful in finding the scholarships that suit me the most, as they offer a great customized search. You can check the site here.Hope this helps, Good Luck.

Society & Culture