If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

Failed Second Year College Want to Transfer

  • 24-08-2018 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

    Hi guys, I failed second year miserably and want to change my degree to MH602 in Maynooth . I did my leaving cert in 2016 and got the points for this year's requirement. Will my entry be judged on my leaving cert performance or will it be judged by my college performance?


  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

    First off are you 23yrs old. Do you like the course you’re doing at the moment. You can apply to cao for next year on your points from 2016 . You’ll be asked to tick the year you sat your leaving cert along with your exam number. You can get your exam number on your results cert . If you’re 23yrs you will also be ticking the mature entry box . Even if you don’t get a place on the mature entry round you’ll get it when all the leaving cert offers are out in August. Just remember you won’t get a grant for the first two years if the course and you’ll also have to pay tuition fees.