Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair flight change fee

Options
  • 24-08-2018 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Such a long shot here... We had book flights to attending a wedding and unfortunately just got word the wedding is cancelled... I wonder is there any way to avoid Ryanair fees when changing flights (we're looking to change destination and dates, or cancel altogether!) or even have then reduced? Currently €35 per person per flight, so it actually works out just booking new flights altogether.

I'm guessing I'm up **** creek here, but said there's no harm in asking if anyone has ever managed it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Depending on the cost of the original flights, you may well be better off just booking new flights or just taking the loss on your original flights. I'd just use the flights and make the best of it at the destination/dates originally booked if you can.

Only way to avoid flight change fees is to have bought a higher priced flexi ticket in the first place.

Advertisement