Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desenchantment (Netflix)

Options
  • 23-08-2018 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,817 ✭✭✭✭

New series from Matt Groening now on Netflix

What's peoples views on it ???

I enjoyed it but could not get futurama out of my head

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭seamusk84

I thought it was ok, and definitely worthy of a 2nd series. Personally I think Futurama had more gags than Disenchantment. It didn’t always work but you always got a laugh.

With disenchantment I think Groening was going for more of a story that draws you in as oppose to slapstick humor. Found some episodes good but others bored me. I think it will find its feet more in season 2....Which was also the case with Futurama.

Also, more Luci...He’s an excellent character!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Same as. Found it very watchable without needing to binge. Feel like it picked up a bit later in the season. If someone I knew just signed up for netflix I'd still be pushing Bojack as a distant first to watch (though it also took a season to find it's feet), followed by big Mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Didn't like the first episode at all, second was much better. Think I'll be slowly working my way through it unless it really grabs me.

🤪

Advertisement