Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucc starting College HELP!!

Options
  • 23-08-2018 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I start college in two weeks, I’m going to Ucc and my accommodation is in deanshall bishopstown which means it’s about a half hour walk from Ucc so I’ll probably end up getting the bus, does anyone know if it’s pretty manageable to get a bus to college like that or is the walk even that bad? Does a few Ucc students at least stay in places like that that they have to get buses too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Plenty of students out that way, both for UCC and CIT. It's a bit of a walk alright but not too bad - probably a little more than 30 mins though depending on where you're going in the college.
    Plenty of busses and they're very regular (208) but if I were you I'd get a bike if possible and use that more often than not.. It'll save you a fortune over the couple of years and will make your commute more reliable.

P.S... The good news is that you're only 5 minutes from the Bishopstown Bar - a well known student watering hole !!

Advertisement