Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stock repairs

Options
  • 23-08-2018 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭

Lads, anyone any recommendations for shotgun stock repairs. Managed to crack the stock on my old English s/s.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 314 ✭✭Walter Mittys Brother

Pat Sludds

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Pat Sludds

Have you a contact nr by any chance ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 314 ✭✭Walter Mittys Brother

Have you a contact nr by any chance ?

087 6904289 is number I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

How bad is the crack and where is it? Ill be back next week and could take a look at it if you want.

juice1304 wrote: »
    How bad is the crack and where is it? Ill be back next week and could take a look at it if you want.

Cheers man, it's an old English Frederick Baker BLNE, side by side, pistol grip stock with a slight right hand cast. It's actually not a crack but unfortunately a break right at the narrow part of the grip. At the moment it's held together by the trigger guard and the top strap just behind the safety catch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Pat sludds did a similar repair for my rifle, two screws up from below either side of the trigger guard , beautiful work, very reasonable prices.

Chiparus wrote: »
    Pat sludds did a similar repair for my rifle, two screws up from below either side of the trigger guard , beautiful work, very reasonable prices.

That's a tasty job done alright. I was speaking to him on the phone. I'll be heading down to see him soon.

Advertisement