Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Points on salary scale

Options
  • 23-08-2018 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

For my first employment as a full time post primary teacher, I started on point 1 of the salary scale. This year, I'm moving jobs and my contract will now be a maternity leave cover for full time hours. Since I've completed one full year teaching and am now going into my second, does my point salary scale automatically move from 1 to 2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

Marium786 wrote: »
    For my first employment as a full time post primary teacher, I started on point 1 of the salary scale. This year, I'm moving jobs and my contract will now be a maternity leave cover for full time hours. Since I've completed one full year teaching and am now going into my second, does my point salary scale automatically move from 1 to 2?

Yes, it does every 600 hours. Be aware that increments were frozen during the industrial dispute so there will be a delay. You can see it on top right side of your payslip.

Advertisement