Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport to Portlaoise Saturday 25th August

Options
  • 22-08-2018 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

I need to get from Dublin Airport to Portlaoise on Saturday and I'll be landing at approximately 2pm. I've searched to see which buses are running and not running but it's all so confusing (or maybe I'm just being dim). Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Hi all

I need to get from Dublin Airport to Portlaoise on Saturday and I'll be landing at approximately 2pm. I've searched to see which buses are running and not running but it's all so confusing (or maybe I'm just being dim). Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Dublin Coach (Green Buses) depart from The Coach Park (Think Zone 16 beside the church in front of Terminal 1) every hour 24/7 at half past the hour. Its €10 for a single ticket. Takes about 2hrs. JJKavangh also run a service but not sure of the times.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭site_owner

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I wonder what sort of delays would be expected though?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You should be OK on any service that doesn't cross the M50.

The main event isn't until Sunday, so I'd be surprised if there are any delays outside the city centre on Saturday.

Advertisement