Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus route advise DUBLIN AIRPORT - DERRY

Options
  • 21-08-2018 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi i would like to know how to get from derry to dublin airport.
    I have never been to Derry or the area of northern ireland before not that it matters in this topic.
    The problem is i have a flight at 6am the next day and i need to know how to get from precisely:
    I would be leaving derry around 7-10pm day before depending on circumstances beyond my control!

Derry brandywell stadium

to

Dublin airport

Would appreciate all the help guys as information on internet is very minimal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Translink Goldline route X3/X4 is the only direct route. There is a bus at 5:30pm which reaches Dublin Airport at 9:15pm, the next after that is at 12:50am which reaches Dublin Airport at 4am.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭EntryDenied12

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Translink Goldline route X3/X4 is the only direct route. There is a bus at 5:30pm which reaches Dublin Airport at 9:15pm, the next after that is at 12:50am which reaches Dublin Airport at 4am.
    Thanks Stephen

Would you know by any chance if that destination, Derry Londonderry bus centre has an indoor area for passengers to wait for buses up until 12:50am? Don't want to be in a place where you don't feel safe/unaware of the surroundings especially where you aren't familiar of the place. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Thanks Stephen

Would you know by any chance if that destination, Derry Londonderry bus centre has an indoor area for passengers to wait for buses up until 12:50am? Don't want to be in a place where you don't feel safe/unaware of the surroundings especially where you aren't familiar of the place. Thanks!

I don't know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Thanks Stephen

Im not sure about Derry but the one in Belfast shuts and then they open a side gate to let people in for the night buses. This is only done shortly before departure

Advertisement