Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Starting Gear

Options
  • 20-08-2018 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Myself and a group of friends looking to get into airsoft, we are looking for some gear to get us started including Guns. Mainly looking for M4/AR guns but open to all offers. Mainly pointed towards someone doing a clear out that could maybe put together a package deal.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

EpicHybrid wrote: »
    Myself and a group of friends looking to get into airsoft, we are looking for some gear to get us started including Guns. Mainly looking for M4/AR guns but open to all offers. Mainly pointed towards someone doing a clear out that could maybe put together a package deal.

Thanks.

I have a cyma tactical ak47 with a drum mag, battery and charger. I also have camo gear and helmet I would sell if your enteretaed

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EpicHybrid

How much are you looking for the AK and Gear individually?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 VLAB_Spiff

Hey epic,

I've got a dboys mk12, and an ares gf460, which looks like it's suppose to be designed on a 416. I'll include a 3 magpouch tac vest, 3 midcaps and 1hicap, battery, and eye pro for each aeg. Selling at 100 a kit. also have a green gas berretta cougar pistol i'd let go for 25. and a bag of random stuff I could let you look through and see if there's anythings you want. I live in Roscommon. I haven't played for over a year, so i'm not sure exactly what fps these are at, but they were hanging out between 290 and 310 last time I Chrono'd them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Hi sorry I don’t mean to be in on your thread but any pics and price on the dboys mk12?

Advertisement