Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Leaving Certificate German textbook

Options
  • 20-08-2018 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Calling all teachers of German!

It is my first year teaching LC German (fully qualified before I am questioned why I am teaching it) and I'm just wondering which book experienced teachers of German would recommend? For reading, writing and delivering new content?

My school does not recommend any particular book for LC and I haven't taught German since A-Level German a few years ago.

Ich freue mich schon auf euere Vorschläge und danke euch im Voraus!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Rioghain

I don’t really use textbooks. I use a lot of my own resources and exam papers. I do use the cj fallon workbook Grundkurs Deutsch in 5th year. There’s a follow up Leistungskurs Deutsch, but I don’t use that as much.

I have used Deutsch Komplett in the past. It’s quite good, but I found the texts a bit difficult in parts for my students at the time.

Ich wünsche dir ein erfolgreiches Jahr!

Advertisement