Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naughton Scholarships

Options
  • 20-08-2018 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hello all, just wondering if anyone here applied for the Naughton Scholarships? (Yes, this is my not subtle way of checking the competition). I got 577 points in the LC so I think my chances are unlikely though not impossible. Would you need to be 600+ to get a chance? I know there are the personal statements but still.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭lundrum

I've also applied for it, I got 625.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Account Number

lundrum wrote: »
    I've also applied for it, I got 625.
    Sh1te, if you're from Waterford, I cry and give up now :P. Where are you headed, out of interest? :)

Sh1te, if you're from Waterford, I cry and give up now :P. Where are you headed, out of interest? :)

I'm not haha, don't worry. I'm heading to trinity to do maths, what about yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Account Number

Maths in UCC! :D. Crazy how much some of the maths courses dropped around the country. Mine dropped 22 points I think, and I think one of the DCU's dropped by about 30 or so, it was mad! :p

Yeah I was shocked, maths seems to be really unpopular this year haha. My course dropped like 30+ points I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 corktosfo

Has anyone heard anything about this years scholarships yet?

corktosfo wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything about this years scholarships yet?

Yes, I got a call saying I got it on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 2 corktosfo

Congratulations. Best of luck. 625 points here in Cork - didn't get one.

Advertisement