Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv buying advice

Options
  • 20-08-2018 7:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Need advice on buying a new TV. What's the best the that I can on a 650 euros budget. <Snipped by Mod>. 49 inches to 55 range. Where the best place to buy currys DID amazon richer sound etc

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

I've snipped your post above - there's a notice at the top of all the Home Entertainment Forums forbidding discussion of methods of obtaining TV/Movies/Media without payment/rights holders consent.

As you are a newcomer to Boards, I recommend that you read the Boards FAQ ( https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=bie_faq ) to familiarise yourself with posting standards etc., and that you read the Charter and any notices at the top of a forum before you post a query or comment.

Ritz.

Advertisement