Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Years @ UCC

Options
  • 19-08-2018 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im currently awaiting confirmation from the cao as to whether I will be going to UCC to study science. Surely I cant be the only person thats nervous about going to uni?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭WanderlustIre

jolie_m wrote: »
    Im currently awaiting confirmation from the cao as to whether I will be going to UCC to study science. Surely I cant be the only person thats nervous about going to uni?

It's the most nervous feeling you will ever have but the most worthwhile and great reward you will get.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Annc999

jolie_m wrote: »

I’m also starting in Ucc this year and I’m freaking out about it, I’m looking forward to it but also very nervous, I’m sure we will be fine

Advertisement