Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6 2018 from EGlobalCentral or Three

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Do a search on here for E global, there's at least 2 threads. These should answer your questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

I bought a mi a2 from them. They used dpd to deliver it, no issues with vat.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Seems to be quite a number of users on here ordering from eglobal so probably ok. They seem to have improved a lot in recent years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Yeah, I bought a Huawei P10plus last year off them, and a Huawei watch classic. Sved me about 200 on the Phone and 50/70 on the watch.

Found them good, trying to figure out the tracking on the packages can be a bit frustrating, but the items turn up and thats what matters in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

So i have decided on getting a nokia 6 2018 for the other half and i stumbled across a website called eglobal central which is selling the phone much cheaper than in ireland and i am questioning the legitimacy of this website.

Eglobal are selling a Nokia 6 2018 64gb dual sim version for €208 here https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/nokia-6-2018-4gb-64gb-black.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwquTbBRCSARIsADzW88wbiKMzS10JymTVVsGu8-TCUdGTZtA33Q71ZwxIsj4A5SdJnYNNJhQaAkdXEALw_wcB but does not seem to be including earphones although i could be wrong....

and Three are selling a 32Gb single sim version for €230 here https://www.three.ie/online/voice/prepay/nokia-6-2018-black/?src=p

Really interested to hear peoples opinions on eGlobal and see if this is the best value to buy online...

Many thanks in advance... DD :)
    Nokia 6.2?1 plus on same site e233/239

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,475 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I've bought a lot of camera equipment from them with no issues.

Advertisement