Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for interior designer and someone to help clear out a house!

Options
  • 19-08-2018 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

I have an apartment in Limerick which has been rented for the last few years. All the tenants are moving on in the next few weeks and I want to take the opportunity to do the place up a bit. I'm currently living abroard, and hoping to move home at Christmas and into a nicely done up apartment! So I'm looking for recommendations if possible.

I want to throw out all the furniture, beds, sofas etc, basically anything that isnt tied down i want to get rid of. Does anyone know if there is any body in Limerick who would sort out renting a skip and remove everything in the place?

Once the place is empty, i want to put down new carpets, paint it, and buy all new furniture. If possible I'd like to get an interior designer or someone who can make the place look good (again due to fact that I'm not at home). Any recommendations on someone who can pick out paints, carpets, furnitures etc and organize for all the work to be done?

I know its prob asking a lot but its difficutlt to organize from overseas. 

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

Not funny. Not helpful. Deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Would really like a recommendation also, if anyone has any experience
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 abbiewindmill

Hi there! I am an interior designer just starting and live in Cork city. If you do not find anyone in Limerick, I might be able to help with both skip hire and designing the place and deal with tradesmen to get it ready for when you return.

Willing to take care of everything you need that is in my capacity. Give me a shout if interested.

Thanx. Dianne

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mackes

Geri in Browsers is a great interior designer and would be worth contacting. www.browsers.ie. Based at the top of William St

Advertisement