Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English parcel motel

Options
  • 17-08-2018 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm looking for the equivalent. I'll be landing in London next week and want to order something online to get there. I need somewhere like parcel motel. An address I can use over there and then pick it up. Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭site_owner

Nanreik wrote: »
    I'm looking for the equivalent. I'll be landing in London next week and want to order something online to get there. I need somewhere like parcel motel. An address I can use over there and then pick it up. Many thanks in advance

Just ask the hotel to hold it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nanreik

site_owner wrote: »
    Just ask the hotel to hold it for you

I don't know where Im staying yet and needs to be ordered over the weekend

There a bunch of parcel locker services that I've seen advertised

Parcelly, doddle, inpost

Haven't used any of them but would think they're all much of the same, if you don't know where you'll be just go for one with a locker in a tube station

Depending on who your ordering from they may also have click and collect.

A lot of retailer have partnered with royal mail and Argos as pick up points

• Registered Users Posts: 33,638 ✭✭✭✭listermint

site_owner wrote: »
    Depending on who your ordering from they may also have click and collect.

A lot of retailer have partnered with royal mail and Argos as pick up points

This!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭Damien360

Parcel force which is Royal mail. Get it sent to the nearest Depot and collect. You can track your parcel all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,334 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Does Amazon have pickup points in the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

Yes they do. Amazon have parcel motel style lockers all around my town

Advertisement