Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 18 August

Options
  • 17-08-2018 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Opening a thread for Saturday’s action feast of racing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Spring Loaded looks well handicapped and I think he’ll go very close in the 3:15 Ripon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

I've been told Whiskey and Water is to win 1.30 at Ripon tomorrow. Not much of a price but doesn't look much of a race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Decision Time would be my idea of the best bet of the day at Tramore. Very impressive in two wins prior to running in 2 mile hcp on Monday at Galway, travelled as well as anything there but didn't get up the hill. Still looks pretty well in to my eye and Coen's claim a significant plus too. Is a dirty EW bet to nothing provided it remains at the dead 8 but I think it wins anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Liked the look of Raymond Tusk 10/3 lto. Looks a nice powerful horse with De Sousa likely to suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,759 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Capture09.jpg

Going with this today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Have done these in singles, doubles and a treble.

Whiskey and Water 9/4
    Growl 15/2
    Chieftains Choice 13/2

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Winner of that ripon race paid boitron a huge compliment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Another O'Brien dud.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

6.30 Golans choice 8/1
    6.50 shadagann 14/1
    6.10 fantasy justifier 14/1
    7.40 The Jean genie 6/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Decision Time would be my idea of the best bet of the day at Tramore. Very impressive in two wins prior to running in 2 mile hcp on Monday at Galway, travelled as well as anything there but didn't get up the hill. Still looks pretty well in to my eye and Coen's claim a significant plus too. Is a dirty EW bet to nothing provided it remains at the dead 8 but I think it wins anyway.

Terrible stuff there. C'est la vie.

• Advertisement
Advertisement