Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate options with a pass Medicine degree

Options
  • 17-08-2018 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Hi there folks,

Bitta background: I graduated medicine a few years back and obtained a pass degree. I never practiced medicine as I went into an alternative career and my ability to return to practice is most likely limited as a result (I'm exploring the possibility of entering the UK's Foundation Programme).

Another route I'm considering is a return to education in a related field like psychology but I'm wondering are my options to apply for a Masters course limited by the fact that I only obtained a pass degree?

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

There are loads of free masters on springboardcourses dot i.e

Available In a host of colleges

Worth applying even without minimum requirements

Bottom line you aren't ruled out of doing a master with a pass medicine degree. Most people get a pass degree in medicine

Advertisement