Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic 'cheap' camping Kerry

• 17-08-2018 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for suggestions for any basic and cheap campsites close to the ring of kerry. It'd be for two adults and a tent. We'll have a car so it doesn't have to be right on the ring, just close enough. We don't need electricity hook ups or anything, just a safe spot to pitch a tent for a few days while we explore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Glenross in Glenbeigh and Wavecrest near Caherdaniel are my favs on the ring of Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭beer enigma

gaius c wrote: »
    Glenross in Glenbeigh and Wavecrest near Caherdaniel are my favs on the ring of Kerry.

There's one in Fossa that's good but basic or there's glenflesk which is a lovely site http://www.killarneyfleskcamping.com/

Advertisement