Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Factory reset

Options
  • 17-08-2018 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

My phone was full. I had moved everything to the SD card, deleted lots of apps, cleared cache, set default storage to SD and tried everything else I could but it kept saying it was full.

So I removed the sd card, made sure everything else was backed up and did a factory reset. I chose to start from fresh when it started up. Now I've all my apps back, the phone working perfectly and 4gb of space.

What was deleted? Most importantly this keeps happening to me for a series of phones, but not my OH who generally has the same phone as I do at the time. I feel like there's something I selected a long time ago that clogs up my phone quickly that I can no longer find.

Any tips out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭corkie

What Phone/Rom are you talking about?

Which apps are you using?

Something creating logs and constantly filling up storage, is a possibility.

Or a rogue app, doing something similar.

You could try clearing your caches etc.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Advertisement