Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing WAV to use as Taxi.

Options
  • 17-08-2018 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hello,
    Need some info about importing a wav to use in as taxi.
    Did somebody got it in by themselves, so that i can get some advice of what to pay attention for when buying it.
    *Do i need the COC coming with the car, from the seller? Or can be done afterwards?
    *About the engineer technical report, can be done here, or straight over there, if is an dealer or somebody who's in position to do it!
    *In order to pass the suitability test, do i have to pay attention to any special requirements?
    As for example, it should have clear windows all arround, or V marked windows, most of UK wav's can see them dark, are they just film on so it can be removed or new windows needed? Did saw somebody here selling the dark windows, out of wav just because of that.
    Thank you.

Advertisement