Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus from train station

Options
  • 17-08-2018 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if there is a bus that runs from carlow train station to the campus? I have looked online and cant find if there is

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

There's no bus from the station I'm afraid. Its a 30 minute walk to the college from there, but its not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

entropi wrote: »
    There's no bus from the station I'm afraid. Its a 30 minute walk to the college from there, but its not too bad.

thanks!

i was hoping to find a direct route to the campus on public transport from newbridge.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

JJ Kavanagh go from Naas if that's any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

JJ Kavanagh go from Naas if that's any help.

don't think it goes thro newbridge though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    don't think it goes thro newbridge though

Bring a bike on the train; you'd do it in 10 minutes and there's plenty of sheltered bike station parking on campus.

With it being the 1st Train down in mornings there won't be an issue in terms of capacity for getting the bike onboard either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement