Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying a house in limerick

Options
  • 17-08-2018 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

anyone know what Glenmore Road, Caherdavin,limerick is like to live in????????? thinking of buying a house there, i heard of a lot of antisocial behavour around that area,not sure myself ,not as if most areas havnt that anyway,any help would be apreciated before i leave a lot of money behind me ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭z0oT

You've posted a lot of threads, I'm not sure which one to reply to.

To give you a serious answer, if you're to buy a house in Caherdavin, you would want to get something closer to the Ennis Road rather than the Old Cratloe Road, the downside being that the price will increase. You'll be a bit close to areas like Moyross for comfort on the Old Cratloe Road, and where you've mentioned is that side of Caherdavin.

I don't live in that side of Limerick, but this is coming form coworkers of mine who live in Caherdavin.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 colmahon

thanks for your reply,ya i put up maybe tomany threads only because not sure where the right forums are,i cant seem to locate that new button on here to start a thread/forum ,maybe i only have the old version of boards ,thanks for your info anyway ,much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

• Registered Users Posts: 31 colmahon

thanks for that

Advertisement