Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshii - Recipe for Spicy Yoghurt Sauce?

Options
  • 16-08-2018 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Does anybody know where I can get the recipe for the scrumptious Spicy Yoghurt dressing found in Freshii!? I am presuming it has sriracha in it, along with some other bits?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,419 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I've never had it so can't recommend an exact copy, but sriracha/Franks/Cholula/your hot sauce of choice mixed into Greek yoghurt and loosened with a bit of water if needs be is the world's easiest salad dressing. Sometimes I add coriander, sometimes I add mint, sometimes I just keep it simple. Makes a great dip for sweet potato fries too.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭JustShay

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I've never had it so can't recommend an exact copy, but sriracha/Franks/Cholula/your hot sauce of choice mixed into Greek yoghurt and loosened with a bit of water if needs be is the world's easiest salad dressing. Sometimes I add coriander, sometimes I add mint, sometimes I just keep it simple. Makes a great dip for sweet potato fries too.

Coriander = Blahhhh :(:(:( Thanks though! :)

Advertisement