Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Beer/Homebrew club

Options
  • 16-08-2018 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,

If anybody here is interested in craft beer and/or homebrew please feel free to join our Facebook group.

We usually have meets once a month alternating between Tullamore and Athlone

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241924442663906/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭medoc

Not on Facebook. Any chance of a twitter account lol. Seriously though I do like craft beers and always try out any guest beers when in the Tanyard Lane or any other place that serves them. It’s sort of interesting also seeing the local craft beers when in other parts of the country.

When do you meet in Tullamore and can how do people join the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭bennyineire

medoc wrote: »
    Not on Facebook. Any chance of a twitter account lol. Seriously though I do like craft beers and always try out any guest beers when in the Tanyard Lane or any other place that serves them. It’s sort of interesting also seeing the local craft beers when in other parts of the country.

When do you meet in Tullamore and can how do people join the group.

We do have a twitter account but it's not very active I'm afraid.
    Very easy to join, just turn up at the next meet :)

We will be meeting up in Tullamore (Tanyard) in October, I'll keep you informed here.

Pity you're not on FaceBook as we are quite active on that

Twitter is here https://twitter.com/MidlandsBC

We do have a twitter account but it's not very active I'm afraid.
    Very easy to join, just turn up at the next meet :)

We will be meeting up in Tullamore (Tanyard) in October, I'll keep you informed here.

Pity you're not on FaceBook as we are quite active on that

Twitter is here https://twitter.com/MidlandsBC

Excellent. Depending on how my work is I’ll be there.

Excellent. Depending on how my work is I’ll be there.

Next homebrew/Beer club meet is fixed for Novemeber 3rd from 2pm in The Tanyard Lane pub in Tullamore

Don't worry if you don't home-brew as tasters are always required :-) . Plus there will be some commercial beers present too along with the craft beer selection in the pub. Hope to see you there

Next homebrew/Beer club meet is fixed for Novemeber 3rd from 2pm in The Tanyard Lane pub in Tullamore

Don't worry if you don't home-brew as tasters are always required :-) . Plus there will be some commercial beers present too along with the craft beer selection in the pub. Hope to see you there

That’s great. I’ll be there. Any specific requirements for attendance?

• Advertisement

That’s great. I’ll be there. Any specific requirements for attendance?

You have to like drinking beer :o , there should be about 10 of us there, ask for the 2 Brendan's at the bar if you are not sure where we are

Next meet is on from 1PM February 9th at William Street Bar (Formally Tanyard Lane)

Next meet in William St on Saturday 23rd from 2pm

Advertisement