Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime All or nothing - Manchester City

Options
  • 15-08-2018 7:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

There’s countless threads on Amazon that I couldn’t find an answer what with me being the most un tech person alive, so feel free to merge & apologies if that’s needed.

As the title says, the All or nothin series is being released Friday night, I’m hearing from friends though that I cannot watch that program or most of them programs on Amazon fire here in Ireland?

I’m just wondering if that’s true or if there is a way I can watch it on it before I sign up.

Thank you!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We probably won’t be able to answer your question for definite until Friday.

What I can tell you is that there are several series titled “All or Nothing - A Season with X” available on Prime Video in Ireland, including the Arizona Cardinals, LA Rams, Dallas Cowboys, and New Zealand.

Make of that what you will.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

It’s there now.

Advertisement