Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go for Tattoo

Options
  • 15-08-2018 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

i have a tattoo that i want done covering the lower half of my leg, i want it to look very realistic and i have no idea who is the best to get it done by, it is of an old style world map with maybe a compass or 2 in black and grey. i dont mind waiting a few months for the right person. i can travel anywhere in Ireland for the right person.
    sorry i can post an image as im a new user.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Black Pearl

If you are looking for something realistic I would highly recommend Remis Tattoo in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

If you are looking for something realistic I would highly recommend Remis Tattoo in Dublin!

Remis is one of the best for realism in Ireland but he is free to pick and choose his work due to high demand and I know this particular subject matter doesn't appeal to him. And his wait time is usually quite long. However, his former apprentice Rob Kanys who still works with him and does guest spots around the country would nail this type of tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Black Pearl

exactly what Sam said :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

exactly what Sam said :D

Haha, I just seen you already suggested Rob Kanys in another thread. Great minds.......;)

Advertisement