Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert results help

Options
  • 14-08-2018 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, I'm at my wits end here. Im in a low paying job for the past 2 years and I really want to go for another job but unfortunately i failed maths on my leaving cert. I have a daughter on the way and I just don't have the time to go back and try and do the whole leaving certificate all over again. Is there anybody that is good at Photoshop that can change one of the results from an F to even a C2 to say that i passed? I Know its completely wrong but I really need to sort something asap. I know Im a good worker but it's the only thing that holds me back from applying for any decent paying jobs. Thanks guys

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

No. And no again.

If the lack of a maths result is your problem, consider repeating just that subject.

Contact your local ETB Adult Education Office, they often have adult-friendly options to study individual subjects, through BTEI or other programmes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement