Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy, unhealthy, red flag relationship moments

Options
  • 13-08-2018 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Was in Krakow for the weekend at the end of July and something incredibly strange happened that made me think of crazy things that have happened in relationships I've been in or witnessed in another.
    Was at a karaoke bar with one of my friends and we were at the bar ordering drinks. We were chatting to lots of different people (girls and boys) and this man appeared beside us, ordering a drink. My friend said ''Hi, are you from around here?'' and made other conversation, just being friendly. He just kept repeating ''my wife is over there, my wife is over there.'' and she said ''That's fine, man. I'm just making conversation. There's no problem'' and he looked TERRIFIED. We just stopped talking to him and carried on. We then started ordering our drinks and we noticed the guy looking over at where his wife had been sitting and he LEGS it out of the bar. His wife had run out of the bar all because he was talking (very innocently) to two girls at the bar :eek:
    We never saw them again that night...
    If that's not a MAJOR red flag. I don't know what is.
    Anything similar happen in a relationship you've been in or witnessed in another relationship?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

Man was maybe caught cheating and warned by the wife "if I so much as see you talk to another woman tonight!....."

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What is your personal issue here, and what advice are you looking for? If you are not looking for specific advices the I will close this thread, as this is not a forum for anecdotes and random experiences.

dudara

Advertisement