Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toerag attacks kitten...

Options
  • 13-08-2018 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.thejournal.ie/cat-abuse-video-clare-4179105-Aug2018/

Not sure if anyone on here caught this video going around on Facebook this morning, 2 little scrotes in Kilkee in Co Clare being the big men beating, kicking and trying to put a defenceless kitten on a cooker...

I actually shed a tear in work as I can't fathom how anyone could do such a thing, I don't think a video has distressed me as much in a long time...

Thankfully the cops are involved and got the kitten out of there pronto and it is in the hands of an animal welfare group at the moment...

Lots of cat groups on Facebook and RSPCA have more details...

Turn your stomach...

39143001_903968786480739_653133950125867008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=030340300653a0354562751c66a58f96&oe=5C10157C

There is the kitten, thankfully safe now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

The kitten was tracked down by volunteers of My Lovely Horse Rescue (MLHR)

Brilliant name!

And yes, scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Love to give them a few slaps with the frying pan. Little bast*rds.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I don't even want to see the video. People harming animals videos is something that really pisses me off. Utter scumbags. How could someone even contemplate harming a pet like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Love to give them a few slaps with the frying pan. Little bast*rds.

The lad who filmed the video has deleted his Facebook, the perpetrator actually hasn't had time to, probably in the cop shop hopefully...

His name and profile picture is still there for everyone to see...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

never liked Volkswagen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Paws for thought......makes you wonder what lifeform they’d graduate onto if there wasn’t the threat of prosecution looming over their heads

Star Bingo wrote: »
    Paws for thought......makes you wonder what lifeform they’d graduate onto if there wasn’t the threat of prosecution looming over their heads

Apparently he's 20, has form for this stuff... studies in GMIT, and is studying to be a teacher, could be social media BS but if that is true the world is fooked...

The cat was probably foolish enough to be friendly most of them nowadays just bolt

Star Bingo wrote: »
    The cat was probably foolish enough to be friendly most of them nowadays just bolt

Don't think a young wild kitten would know to be wary of a human going near it, obviously this scumbag found it at the side of the road or something...

When I was about 7 or 8 I saw the local bully around the area squishing two bunnies dead in a laneway, haunts me to this day, people are just cruel for the sake of being cruel I suppose...

This person obviously has huge issues and needs councilling, as it will be a person sooner or later...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

He'll eventually graduate to humans.

Then I'll express some concern.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

deise08 wrote: »

I don't think that cat should go back to their care if I'm honest, disgusting carry on...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Absolute Scum of the earth!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

I couldnt watch what im guessing is a horrible video.
    Its no wonder i take great umbrage to anyone comparing humans to animals.
    Humans are a wadte of space for the most part.
    Animals dont behave in such disgusting /degrading/illegal ways ever.
    People (and i use the term loosley) like this will get their comeuppance eventually.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

I really hope these turds names are made public.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I really hope these turds names are made public.

A facebook post with their names is doing the rounds. Disgusting individuals to do what they did.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Aglomerado wrote: »
    A facebook post with their names is doing the rounds. Disgusting individuals to do what they did.

Read in the paper today the little guy is doing okay.

Still - give me 5 minutes with them plus a cheese grater and a salt cellar and I'll "explain" why that was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

I couldnt watch what im guessing is a horrible video.
    Its no wonder i take great umbrage to anyone comparing humans to animals.
    Humans are a wadte of space for the most part.
    Animals dont behave in such disgusting /degrading/illegal ways ever.
    People (and i use the term loosley) like this will get their comeuppance eventually.

Animals kill and maim each other all of the time, sometimes surplus killing for fun, not eating. It isn't a Disney movie and legality doesn't come into it.

Thing is as humans we should be better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

They'll be burning too one day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

That happens in the kitchens of Michelin Stared restaurants all the time can't see the fuss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Fieldog wrote: »
    Don't think a young wild kitten would know to be wary of a human going near it, obviously this scumbag found it at the side of the road or something...

When I was about 7 or 8 I saw the local bully around the area squishing two bunnies dead in a laneway, haunts me to this day, people are just cruel for the sake of being cruel I suppose...

This person obviously has huge issues and needs councilling, as it will be a person sooner or later...

One night I saw two drunk lads at an ATM kick a rat that went scurrying past. It got stunned and thats when they started kicking and jumping on it. It's abdomen ripped open and it was trying to scurry away whilst they were still kicking it. They were laughing their heads off all the way through.

I have no idea how some people can be that abusive to animals.

Grayson wrote: »
    One night I saw two drunk lads at an ATM kick a rat that went scurrying past. It got stunned and thats when they started kicking and jumping on it. It's abdomen ripped open and it was trying to scurry away whilst they were still kicking it. They were laughing their heads off all the way through

Harm/harmony/harm/harmony.... where’s the middle ground

I would pick it up right; and I would throw it in the sea

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    That happens in the kitchens of Michelin Stared restaurants all the time can't see the fuss.
    I have worked in Michelin accredited kitchens both here in Ireland and abroad and have yet to see a kitten sauteed or kicked around. What kind of establishments are you frequenting :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Oasis1974 wrote: »

*Don't feed the trolls and all but* Michelin stared at what?

Birneybau wrote: »
    *Don't feed the trolls and all but* Michelin stared at what?

Tenner says s/he's vegan and is referring to lobsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

He'll eventually graduate to humans.

Then I'll express some concern.

Would the reality of your first statement not lead you to rethink your second?

Or, do you want to wait until it is a human and then say "how was anyone supposed to know"?

Would the reality of your first statement not lead you to rethink your second?

Or, do you want to wait until it is a human and then say "how was anyone supposed to know"?

The trinity of predicting a serial killer - there's a reason one is cruelty to animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,862 ✭✭✭✭anewme

The cat belonged to the family of the the abuser. They have surrendered the cat now, initially, they wanted her back. There is no way the cat is safe with him in the house. The two guys names and photos are all over facebook and photos of the family (not really fair on other siblings)

Anyone with any spare cash need to send to My Lovely Horse Rescue. I have witnessed first hand the fantastic work they do here in West Dublin in some challenging and downright dangerous circumstances. They really are a fantastic genuine Charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hope the scumbags are charged. I can understand sometimes sparing people convictions for split-second, heat of the moment actions which understandably don't really represent the character of a person.....but abusing defenseless animals and filming it for the laugh is not one of those things and I hope they're both made examples of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,862 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Hope the scumbags are charged. I can understand sometimes sparing people convictions for split-second, heat of the moment actions which understandably don't really represent the character of a person.....but abusing defenseless animals and filming it for the laugh is not one of those things and I hope they're both made examples of.

From his facebook, he seems to have a fascination with fires and has threatened someone else previously with "I'll burn your cat", so is a right weirdo.

Advertisement