Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Opportunity to be around horses

Options
  • 13-08-2018 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone

I just moved to Dublin a few weeks ago and I am already missing my horses. I´ll be staying in Ireland for half a year and I don´t want to spend 6 months without riding. As I am doing an unpaid internship I can´t spend a fortune on riding lessons or a horse share. All I can offer is help with everything that needs to be done in the yard - mucking out, feeding etc. once or twice a week. It should be near Dublin and accessible by public transport as I don´t have a car.

I am 21, very responsible and open-minded. I have worked in different racing yards in the UK and Europe and was an amateur jockey. I wouldn´t mind doing a bit of jumping but I am actually just looking for hacking out.

I hope there is somebody out there looking for a bit of help :) Let me know if you know something or even if I could join you just for a hack one day!

Thank you:)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Being honest, you will struggle to find a private owner to let you hack or jump, if only because of insurance, your best chance there is to pay for those.

Advertisement