Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anybody name this Castle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Cool looking castle though

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Castle McCastleface.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,790 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'd be pretty sure that it's "Schloss Bürresheim" in Germany, though perhaps digitally altered or sketched.

If not, then almost certainly it's another Gothic castle in Germany.

Edit: Beaten to it. It's the other one, how could I not know! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭REPTILEDAN88

https://youtu.be/TUAAHiDYMic Better look @ it here about 15min in zoom_cool.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

That's my gaff, it needs a lick of paint at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭zoom_cool

Thanks for giving me the name.ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Paul.

That made me laugh a lot more than I thought it would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,484 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

I knew I saw this somewhere before. It was used in the The Ninth Configuration and the picture seems to be taken from that movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Ah yes, my childhood home, where we used to be play conkers and 'Where's the werewolf' on crisp Autumn afternoons. We moved after Papa fell from the castle boundaries and died from his injuries. I can still hear the Scottish pipes, which could be heard through haunting echoes, reverberating up and down the castle walls like flickers of a candle, from the ancients. On a clear day you could see for miles into the mystical German forests where we often would play for what seemed liked days, past meandering rivers, a world unto our own.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭ilkhanid

It's Eltz. No question of it

Advertisement