Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear TWD | Season 4 | Episode 9 | People Like Us [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 13-08-2018 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 4

Episode 9 - " People Like Us"

Airdate - August 12th on AMC at 9/8c | August 13th on AMC UK at 9PM

Morgan tries to help Alicia and the fractured group of survivors as a storm brews.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 5 votes

0%
    20%
    Flippyfloppy 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    0%
    20%
    geecee 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    40%
    peterobrien100fritzelly 2 votes
    20%
    Keplar240B 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

Zombie-nado. Is this show about to jump the shark? Tune in next week to find out. You know what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Thought I was watching Z-Nation at the start, as for the rest of the spisode boring.

Is the plan to just meet up with Rick et al and end the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

fritzelly wrote: »
    Thought I was watching Z-Nation at the start, as for the rest of the spisode boring.

Is the plan to just meet up with Rick et al and end the show?

Only 24 days until the return of Z Nation!

https://yourcountdown.to/z-nation

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Wrote the comment a few minutes before the end, as Yester said - this is full on jumping the shark, frigging zombies falling outta the sky. Even Z-Nation didn't think of that one, fair play to the writers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Yester wrote: »
    Only 24 days until the return of Z Nation!

https://yourcountdown.to/z-nation

God I have missed it so much. Can't come quick enough, it's a show that knows what it is. Thank fook:)

• Advertisement

Big mistake bringing in Morgan and any links/crossovers to the original show IMO. This show was doing well on its own in S3. Didn't really enjoy the first half of S4.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

I really enjoyed this show, but season 4 has been good in parts and patchy in others. I really hope we are not looking at a merging of TWD with FTWD or anything like that. I preferred it when FTWD was standalone, I like Morgan, but I don't like this idea of trying to find his friends back east.

A very by numbers episode, I hope things start to kick a bit more into gear.

Advertisement