Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who would you like to see as Kirk?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Zapp Brannigan

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Ideally someone cheap and available. Can't see Paramount rolling out the chequebook for any 'A lister', so you'd probably look to TV and any Kirk'esque leads knocking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭Evade

I think James Marsden could be a decent Kirk. He's not movie A list but is pretty well known from being in Westworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Tbh,

The dude who played Kirk on Star Trek Continues did a good job

Edit: Vic Mignogna

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

They should just leave Kirk now. Plenty of other story’s to be told in the Star Trek universe. My opinion anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

The Kelvin timeline should be let go and not referenced again.
    Concentrate on the TV shows for now and see where they go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

If there is a 4th movie I'm pretty sure Pine will be back. His agent is playing hard ball. Paramount will eventually cave. It is less risky to pay Pine his fee than risk alienating a portion of the audience with a recast. There are also likely to be Chris Pine fans who will see Star Trek 4 just because he is in it.

Advertisement