Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Bad Rewatch (obviously spoilers)

Options
  • 10-08-2018 10:19pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Started rewatching BB a few weeks ago. Have forgotten some much about it - Jesse's parents, Walt's fake fugue state, etc.

Couple of things strike me. Walt's arrogance and ego are there from the jump. Plus, he underestimate's Jesse, I think. Jesse's hiccups are somewhat of his own making, though. Jaysus, falling into a portaloo! :pac:

I'm still not getting the Skyler hate, though she's concerned and Walt's non-communication would annoy anyone. Anna Gunn is excellent, of course. Now I'm at 2.04 I'd forgotten how much the Walt/Skyler relationship deteriorates. Such a poor lie about the second phone. Her threshold for BS was fairly low at that point. Found Walt's dressing down of Jesse after he parked the RV at the house a bit sickening to watch too.

Advertisement