Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with an Irish guy?!

Options
  • 10-08-2018 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone, i’m new here would want some suggestions about an irish guy i met online not too long ago. First of all, i’m not from Ireland and met this guy through dating app we hit it off really well as he is such a nice guy and the only guy that not talking about those silly things.
    So after exchanged conversations he asked me as if i want to join him for a weekend getaway (we both have days off that same week) Then i thought about it at first then decided to went and travelled with him for a few days.
    And yes we didn’t have sex for a first day/night that we were together. We had a good time travelling together place to place, sightseeing and a good fun. And that last day i had to leave he asked me if i have plan to do that evening i told him should be nice to see some of his friends and have drinks with them again. Later on, he asked me if it’s ok to change the plan to watch a movie together alone by ourself in a balcony of our room so i said yes would be such a good idea and we ended up watching a film together and falling asleep that night.

The thing is that i texted him (he wants me to send him msg if i am home safely) and i continued to text him asking if he decided to go to the place he told me about and he did initiated the conversation though. We talked a night before that we will keep contact and will see each other again but words mean nothing if he’s not taking any actions right?

Do you think this guy will keep his interests in me or am i just ONS? I know we know each other for just a week i really like him. Am i too needy to want things further. Sorry for the long post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Like every other nationality, Irish men are all unique individuals. No-one’s going to be able to tell you this fellah’s intentions. You don’t sound needy at all - you enjoyed his company, and would like to get to know him better - all perfectly healthy so far. Best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 poppydxx

I hope so. Thank you very much :)

Advertisement