Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norwegian Air - Gatwick to Singapore

Options
  • 10-08-2018 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi

We want to fly to Singapore in April. Norwegian air have not released any flights past march yet on this route.

Anybody got any idea when they might be released?

I emailed them and they said sign up for our newsletter for most up to date information which doesn't really help.

I have some great flight prices from Heathrow via Poland but would be easier for us to travel Gatwick direct as we live closer to it. Not sure if it's worth holding out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭steve-o

With Norwegian's financial uncertainty, I'd be wary about booking with them that far away. And the fact that all flights on that route past January 11 are priced at full fare would suggest to me that they are considering cancelling the route altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

Thanks for that. I would prefer to fly Gatwick but Heathrow might be a safer option

Advertisement