Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance quote

Options
  • 10-08-2018 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

At minute insured through its4women.ie with extra cover for windscreen etc.

Got qute from axa thinking that windscreen chip repair would not be down on NCB . Axa has been cheapest online.

Then when logged in on its 4 women noted it was down as claim but not sure if will be shown if try getting NCB.

Got another quote put down chip repair costing €50 not sure what it cost but now axa have increased my quote by €50 is this normal?

My other original quote still in date.

These were online as any chance they could offer less on phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

In my experience, Axa will tell you that the price is the price. No room for movement etc. They aren't too keen on customer service as myself, my mam and a friend were all fobbed off when looking for quotes. In my mam's case, her renewal went up massively and she was politely told to go elsewhere.

No harm in trying of course but if you tell them your details they'll know the latest quote you got.

Advertisement