Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fahrenheit 11/9 - Michael Moore

Options
  • 09-08-2018 11:23pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,208 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I had to Google his last film (Where to Invade Next) even though I saw it, couldn't remember. That, iirc, was largely preaching to the choir.

By the looks of this new Fahrenheit it'll be Moore's usual blend of archive clips, frank moments, propaganda and the odd gimmick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Dr Brown

More Trump Derangement Syndrome:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Moore feels a bit like a relic of the Bush era.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Says a lot about the state of discourse in America when Michael Moore is now just another hyperbolic voice, lost in a sea of bulls*t, partisanship and 'alternative facts'. Once upon a time he was the shrill maverick outlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

Not sure I get the name, is it named after the date of the 2016 election but in the silly month/day format ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Get over it. There needs to be an opposition party, not a pity party.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'm a fan of Michael Moore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Sal Butamol

Playing right into Trumps hands before the midterms

Idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

branie2 wrote: »
    I'm a fan of Michael Moore

Sorry to hear that.

Advertisement