Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K MK43 MOD '0' Rebuilt and Refinished.

Options
  • 09-08-2018 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭

This is the last of my guns I'm selling. I got this gun here a while back in a trade and the horrible unrealistic silver factory finish had to go - so I blasted and chemically removed the silver paint (what possessed A&K to do this I'll never know) off the gun and using pictures and research from the interweb and directly from SACO Defense in the US I went about ordering Duracoat paint to refinish the gun to a far more realistic end product, mainly a salt water resistant "Parker" finish along with other colours.
    When I got the gun there was no gearbox with it - there is now a brand new A&K aftermarket gearbox in the gun with CNC machined double 'O' ring air nozzle, extended spout double 'O' ring cylinder head and bearing ported piston head so no loss of compression that the off-the-shelf guns have.
    There is also a 6.03 Prometheus inner barrel with an aftermarket HOP rubber - I can't remember what type, I think Laylax.
    The ROF is adjustable through turning the "gas regulator" under the flash hider, this feature can be bypassed if you wish, by the purchase of a €3 plug.
    The gun is tested and working BUT the box magazine needs to be replaced. You can buy it from Begadi in Germany or through ebay, item number 122930811370 other than that the gun is ready to rock.
    FPS is 320 on the Xcortech, nice ROF (although this is adjustable as stated above)
    I know you need to buy the box mag but this gun is solid as a rock and full metal without a scratch - in realistic and hard wearing rea-steel firearm finish Duracoat colours, including realistic detail like the painted red "F" and white "S" on the safety lever, the gun also comes with the dummy mixed link belt and the padded sling.
    I'm looking for €280 PayPal F&F in the post tracked. If you prefer a meet-up I'm afraid I'm extremely busy with odd hours and meeting up is a nightmare.
    Please ask any questions you may have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

More pictures.

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

Hiya,
    I’m on the lookout for one of these, where are you located?
    Cheers

Kildare/Laois/Offaly
    A meet up might be difficult but this gun is a BEAST. All it needs is the box and you can dump a whole bag of BB's into it and completely hammer the opposition.

Bumping for a one if a kind, compact, machine gun.
    MIGHT trade for a HK 416 or Masada/ACR - MUST BE IN EQUALLY GOOD CONDITION.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

What's wrong with the box mag Lee?

Never really looked at it to be honest!! Just doesn't work. Easiest thing for me to say is it needs replacing.

Last bump before I just keep this as a display piece. I found a brand new box mag on eBay for €66 shipped.....

Just going to keep this. You guys missed out!!

Advertisement