Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADMIN : PLEASE DELETE THREAD.

Options
  • 09-08-2018 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Deleting Because I don't want to break the rules accidentally. That's once I find out how to delete it of course...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Done. But for a different photo. I didn't think yours was the best.

Soz.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

She secretly entered a photo of your Land Rover?
    I think the Land Rover has a right to know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Jaysus Donegal is gone to shìt in the heatwave.

Bit unlucky with the cropping when it comes to voting..

BAaAih6.png

It looks like you drive a rainbow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,026 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Bit cheeky.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Voted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Sorry, but I'm not giving my email address to help you out. If that was not required, I would.
    I saw your posts on here before about the portable pizza oven and loved it.

Also I think this is against boards charter. May want to take this post down.

I love what you do, and I hope no ban is placed because of this.

I wish you all the best.

And good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

That magazine looks like an adventure holiday brochure from the 80s.

deco nate wrote: »
    Sorry, but I'm not giving my email address to help you out. If that was not required, I would.
    I saw your posts on here before about the portable pizza oven and loved it.

Also I think this is against boards charter. May want to take this post down.

I love what you do, and I hope no ban is placed because of this.

I wish you all the best.

And good luck

Verification not required. Just put in your boss's email.

Verification not required. Just put in your boss's email.

What's my boss's email, the fooker won't tell me after he changed it. Long story...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

I used to buy LRO every month when I was a teenager and yet I've never owned a landrover.

Done BTW

Nice Landie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,026 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Where would I look to see if its not allowed? I never even thought about that!

Thanks to each of you thats voted, even the first post about voting for someone else brought a smile to my face (secretly I slammed my mouse).

The thumbnails are really bad, I do not know what they were thinking. That is what made me think to post looking for a little bit of help, trying to balance it out a bit.

Who are we talking to?
    Donegal or Tiree?
    I'm confuzzled.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 30,249 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When are they making the announcement about the winner?

Thanks to each of you thats voted, even the first post about voting for someone else brought a smile to my face (secretly I slammed my mouse).

The thumbnails are really bad, I do not know what they were thinking. That is what made me think to post looking for a little bit of help, trying to balance it out a bit.
    Surveys or posting on multiple threads asking for votes, and I'm not 100 on this. Is against the charter.
    I have seen posters on boards promoting Youtube channels and the like, that have been banned.

I'm sure self promotion is not allowed.
    This is not Facebook after all is said and done, and you posted in AH

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Deleting Because I don't want to break the rules accidentally. That's once I find out how to delete it of course...

Two accounts? Tut tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Donegal Overlanding

Two accounts? Tut tut.

I jumped onto my partners computer and it was logged into their account and I did not pay attention.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement