Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dell XPS 15 (9570) or something else?

Options
  • 08-08-2018 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Thinking of getting the New Dell XPS 9570 at the end of the month. The specs are:
    8th Gen i7-8750H Processor 6cores
    16GBDDR4
    512GB M.2 SSD
    GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5

Need it mostly for college work i.e app and web development, photoshop, dreamweaver etc, Im planning on picking up some udemy courses in my spare time too. I'll be connecting it to a external monitor when Im at home so screen real estate wont be an issue.

But Ive heard online about people having throttling issues and some other issues like the wifi card. Just looking to get opinions on the laptop to make sure Im making the right choice.

The laptop is 1800 euro so if anyone has any suggestions for better laptops in that price range let me know.

Advertisement