Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any experience with claiming from Footprint Insurance

Options
  • 08-08-2018 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

My insurance broker can get me insurance from Footprint for 100 euro cheaper than Aviva but they say that they have no experience of claims with them.
    Anyone got any experience??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Cristobaal

Hi,

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have no experience with any claims so far. Today however I had a small incident when I was leaving a Lidl carpark. Lady who was trying to enter the carpark took a very wide turn and she scratched wheel arch and rear bumper of my car. I was perfectly in my lane, even stopped, she crossed her line and there was nothing I could do to avoid the contact. She was all shaking so I did not try to make her more nervous and took only couple of quick pics of the cars and her insurance disc. As it happens she`s insured with R&Q. I never heard about them. Should I contact the Footprint claims phoneline ? What would be the best approach ? Thanks for all the suggestions.

Advertisement