Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving lessons?

Options
  • 08-08-2018 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi there,

I am in my mid 20s looking for a few pre-test driving lessons in Galway city. I completed the mandatory 12 lessons a few years ago but never sat a test, and now need to sit (and pass haha) a test ASAP for work. Does anybody have any recommendations of driving instructors who have good pass rates, and are good with somewhat nervous drivers?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Craftylee

Highly recommend http://www.galwaydrivingschool.com/

Very calm and does great pre-tests with accurate (if so more strict) marking etc. He knows all the exam routes as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,349 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Big fan of Vinny at Discover Driving. Lovely guy and got me and a good few friends through the test, including the nervous drivers. Used to enjoy going for lessons with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

xckjoo wrote: »
    Big fan of Vinny at Discover Driving. Lovely guy and got me and a good few friends through the test, including the nervous drivers. Used to enjoy going for lessons with him.

I second this! Vinny helped me and a few of my friends pass our tests. He's brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Psychlops

xckjoo wrote: »

100% agree, I did my mandatory 12 with him last year, I can not speak more highly of Vinny, he is so polite & encouraging. Have my test booked now, just a PITA waiting for the test itself, Vinny is so good that whenever I ring for a pre-test drive every couple of weeks he is booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Terrykid

Nikki Ellis helped both me and my brother and we both passed our tests first time. http://www.learntodrivegalway.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement