Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Franchi Affinity

Options
  • 07-08-2018 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi All

Does anybody know of an Irish southern dealer in Leinster who has a few of these in stock? I'd like to shoulder one to see fit etc and they seem to be hard to find.

A couple of places show them on their websites but they have none in stock.

cheers

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭German pointer

Not lenister but Irish shooting sports had and might still have some on the shelf

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭raymo19

Hi lads,
    There is a a good supply of these on Display in Courtlough Shooting Grounds. Made by Benelli, Inertia driven and are serious bang for your buck. I handled the timber stocked one and couldn't believe the fit. I did not shoot it however but have put one on my shopping wish-list.

Good Luck
    Raymo

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭jb88

I know a lad with a Franchi Raptur for sale if thats any good to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

If it is Franchi, just make sure that whoever you buy off can get parts and service and warranty uphold for you. Franchi is now part of the Beretta group, and warranty and customer service is notoriously bad. Even the Italians gripe about them!:(

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Even the Italians gripe about them!:(

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jingojonson

Hi All

Thanks for replies - may visit courtlough.

J

Advertisement