Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geometric & Colour

Options
  • 07-08-2018 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to do something extremely simple & graphical. Can anyone recommend the very best artist in the country who can achieve a nice sharp straight line, colour fill, no black outline? Probably someone who does geometry as their specialty.

I have done something similar in the past with a freehand artist, but want a different style for this one.

457708.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Anyone?

Bueller?

457885.jpeg

458208.jpeg

Echo...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Have you checked around shops in the city centre and asked for their opinions?

• Advertisement

rizzee wrote: »
    Have you checked around shops in the city centre and asked for their opinions?

No... not at all, do you think that would be a good idea?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

What are you looking for specifically Bluefoam?

Hellrazer wrote: »
    What are you looking for specifically Bluefoam?

Its a very simple graphical piece in one colour, no outline. I don't want to post it here, but I'll PM you the image. In the past I have used a watercolour artist to do graphical work, because the tattoo was designed that way, this one is so simple that I want a very consistent colour and a very clean line. I'm a bit of a purist.

Advertisement