Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist that DRIVES wanted for CHURCH wedding ceremony band

Options
  • 07-08-2018 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Female singer here, Dublin based looking for a good and reliable guitarist for church wedding ceremony gigs that is already working in the wedding scene or can pick up material quickly. But-as I do not drive myself, I'm looking for a guitarist that ALSO drives to get to gigs etc.

About me-I am highly experienced with over 10+years in the biz recording/writing/gigging in both origonal and cover bands/finalist on 'The Voice' and hold both a CPD in Vocals and BA in Commercial Modern Music (Songwriting) from BIMM Dublin. This gig is purely to make some extra income.

I'd like to get this up and running ASAP. Please reply with a bit about yourself and ideally a short clip of a performance from you-likewise, will exchange some material from me too.

Cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 marcino

hi there,

I Have been playing in a wedding band for 9 years also playing pub gigs and doing deps for others ,
    looking for someone for an acoustic duet to get some pub gigs for Thursday,Sundays and church wedding ceremony (to add it in to my wedding band package )

here is my you tube channel

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=martin+vochentiten

if you interested send me some of your singing samples

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Appleguy

Shell2633 wrote: »
    Female singer here, Dublin based looking for a good and reliable guitarist for church wedding ceremony gigs that is already working in the wedding scene or can pick up material quickly. But-as I do not drive myself, I'm looking for a guitarist that ALSO drives to get to gigs etc.

About me-I am highly experienced with over 10+years in the biz recording/writing/gigging in both origonal and cover bands/finalist on 'The Voice' and hold both a CPD in Vocals and BA in Commercial Modern Music (Songwriting) from BIMM Dublin. This gig is purely to make some extra income.

I'd like to get this up and running ASAP. Please reply with a bit about yourself and ideally a short clip of a performance from you-likewise, will exchange some material from me too.

Cheers!

You any stuff online Shell of the things you plan to sing?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jako555

hi please pm me and we can discuss. thanks.

Advertisement