Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish classes

Options
  • 05-08-2018 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any schools/private tutors/friends who offer Polish lessons in Limerick city/county? I can't find anything online. My wife is Polish and I'd love to have some conversation for her family (and possibly our future kids).
    Suggestions very welcome.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

santino wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any schools/private tutors/friends who offer Polish lessons in Limerick city/county? I can't find anything online. My wife is Polish and I'd love to have some conversation for her family (and possibly our future kids).
    Thanks.

Call in to one of the Polish stores, or into the Spar shops on Henry or Catherine Street? There's a lot of Polish people working in those places. You could just ask and see where the conversations leads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kanchelskis001

If you Google polish language centre limerick it will show up a Facebook group. Nikki who I think runs it is a tutor doing private classes. Had her many years ago in one of the college's and found her very good. Looking to get going again myself with learning but feck it's tough! Send her a fb msg anyway and see...No idea of price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Paulina5

santino wrote: »
    Thanks.
    I could do it! I am Polish and crazy about languages: Polish, English, Spanish...

I hope to hear from you!

Advertisement