Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek:Picard

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Make it So

• Registered Users Posts: 60,398 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Maybe he has given up all rank and become the new Boothby at the academy.

The wise old head giving advice to the young hotheads

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

I imagine he is wanted to be diplomat to restore order after the dominion war. Throw in loads of cameos from tng, voyager and ds9 and a light sprinkling of spore drive :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,249 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

This is going to be awesome.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,272 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

This is going to be awesome.

Awesome isn't the word, there is no word.

• Advertisement

blanch152 wrote: »
    Awesome isn't the word, there is no word.

There is a word

"Engage"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

judeboy101 wrote: »
    I imagine he is wanted to be diplomat to restore order after the dominion war. Throw in loads of cameos from tng, voyager and ds9 and a light sprinkling of spore drive :-)

With the film's now changing the timeline was there a war. I doubt they will change his character but the timeline could be played with

With the film's now changing the timeline was there a war. I doubt they will change his character but the timeline could be played with

Films and series are not linked though

Advertisement